Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hornsby Heights Photo Club Expo

It is now a year since I joined the Hornsby Heights Photo Club and time for their second club exhibition.  It is exciting to learn we can submit up to 6 images for this expo that will last 2 weeks.  Sean takes a photo of a few of us as part of his promotional campaign and an article appears in the bush telegraph. bushtele  I’ve invited Lynne a friend from my camera craft class in Paddington to join the club and she too is persuaded to submit a couple of images for the expo.

The library is packed on opening night.  There are 90 images hanging up, more than double the number from the past year.   We each brought a dish to share and there are a couple of tables laden with goodies. 

It is quite exciting to have a few photographs on exhibition again after my first attempt more than a year ago.  How time flies…

As people mingle and there is finally a hush for the speeches to begin..I reflect on the photographic journey I have come on this past year.  The photos I submitted are shown in the album below..

No comments:

Post a Comment