Friday, February 22, 2013

Photostart Exhibition

I am excited to hear that the photograph I submitted for Photostart, a pop-up exhibition of new and emerging photographers, has been accepted for the print category.  Photostart is an Australian Centre for Photography curated exhibition of student works from terms 3 & 4 in 2012.

Photostart_logof164a3

Photostart_Feb_image.1

My photograph is of Tom Ugly’s Bridge and I took this during my course on Camera Craft 3 when I was practicing my night photography.  It had been a fun course and introduced us to a new genre each week.  Tom Ugly's Bridge

It was exciting to be at the opening and to see my photo on the wall and watch people stop to look at it more closely.  Perhaps next time I might even win an award 

P2210013

No comments:

Post a Comment