Sunday, April 8, 2012

A bit of Creativity?

I’ve spent a bit of time mucking around with my photos when I discovered that Picasa, one of the programs I used to manage my photos had a few new features Steve (5)embedded in their software that must have somehow updated automatically on my computer!  The one I particularly likes allows you to convert a photo to a hand drawn sketch…enabling you to pose off  as a competent artist...if you so desired!

I’m quite pleased with the result…so I’ve included a few of the better images here..for anyone who might care to have a go themselves!!

This exercise reminded me of something else this Easter weekend.  The importance of trying new things in life.  I think too many people are so often stuck in their routines…their structured lives…and feel scared to live outside their comfort zone because of this fear of trying something new!  I this having the courage to try something new is what helps you grow… and keeps your life interesting.  Make sure you are not stuck in a routine…where life becomes boring and dull.  Live spontaneously….give something new a go..and you might be amazed at what you discover!!

IMG_7943.CR2 A few more for the record…

 

 “Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.”
Dave Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment